Looking for a good pair of tac pants

brb.... lol....

and.... the Vatican has the the Society of Jesus... aka Jesuits... aka God's Green Berets and also the Cistercians... who would be like well... God's DevGru.... and others that would be like those places with no names....

Has anybody else noticed that the Catholic Church especially the above named Orders and the Dominicans tend to be places prior to the excrement hitting the oscillating air movement device?

You just catching on to that fact?

Orders and the Dominicans tend to be places prior to the excrement hitting the oscillating air movement device?
Ha! I'm no sinner, I'm a Pagan! ;) :cool:

ahah... pagans or heretics are the same... couse you are not an ancient egyptian or roman LOL... you were born after JC (I hope LOL). "Heretics in Hell

Within the City of Dis, stay the souls of heretics. Heretics are those who in life were stainof the sin of heresy, which went against the dogma of religion. These cores lie in thesegraves burning: the fire, according to the custom of the time, is the symbol ofpurification. Each tomb is uncovered, allowing the groans and moans of pain and become airborne. Retribution: as in life they did not believe in immortality of the soul, thesoul that is made ​​with the dead body, now I'm going to die all the time. In addition to this penalty is also a presbyopia according to which they can see the future but not this.
xSFmed is right... watch out to the Dominicans Order.. for them waterboarding is a joke.. LMAO

270876161.jpg

Mike... I'm a recovering Catholic... I went to a Marian School for a while, dealt with Dominicans, Jesuits and Cistercians, my older brother went to a Franciscan School and my littlee brother went to a Catholic Military Boarding School run By the Order of the Little Brothers of Christ (Christian Brothers).... Oh, and my mom taught CCD (Catholic Indoctrination) when I was a kid.... but we were not forced to perform the 4th Sacrament (Confirmation) at 12, mom thought deciding what religion to adhere to for the remainder of your life was a bit much of a decision for a 12 year old - so I got a chance to look at other faiths/religions and I still haven't decided.... almost became a Full on Catholic again in the Service.... but common sense prevailed and I remained an independent...... parts of Catholicism (Bach, Mozart, high Latin Mass) still fascinate me... others just scare me.

How did a discussion of Tac pants get to a discussion of the Catholic Church?

Because someone said something about the Italians murdering Jesus , which they did

brb.... lol....

and.... the Vatican has the the Society of Jesus... aka Jesuits... aka God's Green Berets and also the Cistercians... who would be like well... God's DevGru.... and others that would be like those places with no names....

Has anybody else noticed that the Catholic Church especially the above named Orders and the Dominicans tend to be places prior to the excrement hitting the oscillating air movement device?

So who would the Templars be, the Ranger Regiment?

Because someone said something about the Italians murdering Jesus , which they did

The Romans could be considered proto-Italians.... much like the Byzantines could both be considered proto-Italian and proto-Czech and proto-Catholic and proto-Eastern Orthodox..... and since the Romans begat the Byzantines then it could be said it was all a Soviet Plot to kill Christ.... because the Soviets planned and executed this using their time machine... and then blamed the Romans.... Wow... too much Heinlein, Asimov, Lem, Niven and Pournelle lately.... sorry.

I'm not even sure why the Troll is in this thread, it's not like he wears any pants other than sweat pants with his shirt tucked into them.

wow, four pages of a bunch of men talking about pants. Men's pants. I can't believe that the BanHammer hasn't come through and shut this gayness down many posts ago. :-x

wow, four pages of a bunch of men talking about pants. Men's pants. I can't believe that the BanHammer hasn't come through and shut this gayness down many posts ago. :-x

the gayness is mitigated because 8deuche isn't here to yell and scream and correct LL who is a trained seamstress and tailor.... she's afraid to get on the thread from the last incident as noted.

Tactical Pants Blog complete with article about pants that fit an iPad (yes, pad) in the pocket.

Maybe the tactical pant fetishist will find something there.

And I just want to point out that Lance Corporal Christ does it old school, he doesn't need tacpants or automatic actions;

orig_50719_1_1283309581.jpg

Tactical Pants Blog complete with article about pants that fit an iPad (yes, pad) in the pocket.

Maybe the tactical pant fetishist will find something there.

And I just want to point out that Lance Corporal Christ does it old school, he doesn't need tacpants or automatic actions;

orig_50719_1_1283309581.jpg

He's also not wearing 80 pounds of body armor or 25 pounds of comm gear.

Back