Looking for some books on Air Force special operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaknight

I was wondering if any of you could recommend a book on the air force’s special forces I’m looking for something that tells about their history training missions etc etc I went to Barnes and noble and didn’t find any and I have googled but would like to see if you y’all could point me in the right book

No Room for Error by Col (ret) John Carney talks about the evolution of Special Tactis. Col Carney was dropped into Iran pre Desert One to set up the landing strip. Eye of the Storm is basically an open source history of Combat Control. None Braver is about PJs in the Stan. My Brother in Arms is about SrA Mark Forester who was KIA in 2010. All pretty good reads.

I was wondering if any of you could recommend a book on the air force’s special forces I’m looking for something that tells about their history training missions etc etc I went to Barnes and noble and didn’t find any and I have googled but would like to see if you y’all could point me in the right book

Please, please, please use correct punctuation and capitalization. Also, proof read before you post, so that you use the correct words/titles.

Amazon is your friend.

@Jaknight

In a different thread @amlove21 has already told you:
Post less, read more, use google. k? k.

Take heed, and stop spamming the site please.

To add -

Your next post should show that you made an attempt to follow the basic rules of grammar.

Respect your audience, please.

- locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back