Looking to help a friend get more information so he can make a proper decision

Felix Schmieder

Verified Military
Hi you know my name already. I joined the PA Guard when I turned 17 and started ROTC at Valley Forge Military College way back in 03. My unit was called to active duty and I never signed my contract, so away to Iraq I went

After coming home, my desire for a career waned and I never followed up with ROTC

Anyways I was hoping to get a few questions for a friend answered, so here I am

Welcome

Tell your "friend" to search and read, read, read the forums instead of clogging the system with questions that have most likely been answered already.

Also, as we say around here" bad guys can read too", so if that is your real name as a screen name then I suggest changing it.

HI Felix, welcome to the site. The best thing to is invite your friend to the site; if he has any additional questions after doing a site search I'm sure there is someone here who can answer them for him.

If you want a different username ask one of us mods or admins and we'll take care of it for you.

Welcome

Tell your "friend" to search and read, read, read the forums instead of clogging the system with questions that have most likely been answered already.

Also, as we say around here" bad guys can read too", so if that is your real name as a screen name then I suggest changing it.

I already played in the sandbox, just want to help out my friend ;)

Thanks all

I already played in the sandbox, just want to help out my friend ;)

Thanks all

Wasn't trying to make you feel unwelcome, and probably should have put a smiley near the" friend". Thanks for your service; do what Marauder said, I'm one of the reasons we need crusty old mods for filters. :D

Back