Marcus Lutrell on Michael Monsoor's Medal of Honor

Marcus looks tired and worn out. He's carrying alot on those big Texas shoulders of his .

Take care Marcus and thank you for your service.

Marcus looks tired and worn out. He's carrying alot on those big Texas shoulders of his ...Take care Marcus and thank you for your service.
Yes he does. I hope that he has a place where he can find rest and comfort.

Thank you for your brave and valiant service to us all, Marcus Lutrell...

Every time I see him, my heart goes out to him...for what he went through and survived, for being The One...and for having to carry all of it with him every day. May you find peace and happiness, Marcus.

There is no way to describe valor and especially unconditional selfless sacrifices made by heroes like Mike. What many of us don't see, are the burdens that are carried by close friends who must live with the memories of their fallen comrade.

Here's to you Marcus and we salute you and your sacrifice. Be well.

He looks alright, especially for knowing TWO post-humous MOH awardees. I have to tell you though, having read the book and seeing him on TV, I miss the smiling, joking Marcus that everybody knew back at JSOMTB.

He looks alright, especially for knowing TWO post-humous MOH awardees. I have to tell you though, having read the book and seeing him on TV, I miss the smiling, joking Marcus that everybody knew back at JSOMTB.

My son was with JSOMTB, but not the LPO that everyone knows.

Back