Marine Sensitivity Training

Holy crap. We've been in those platoons, companies, and battalions. Not only will they just not understand it, they will mock it. It would just be easier if higher said nothing at all and let it sort itself out.

At field med school we had three women in our platoon, I think. One was just a stud (er, whatever you want to call her). 1st Class PFT, 100% on all exams, just outstanding. The others...not so much. The Marine TACs were always riding them..."What's wrong? That time of the month?" "Do you want to get back in the kitchen?" It was harsh, but not even close to brutal.

Now to get all Marines to scratch their name on a piece of paper attesting that if they say mean or misogynistic things they will go to mast and expect combat efficiency to remain the same is just utterly incredulous.

The word "pussy" starts with a "P".

That word is offensive and degrading to women. You clearly need some remedial training, son. How are we supposed to win wars with people using such vulgar language? Wars are won with political correctness, sensitivity, understanding, and blanket inclusion regardless of skill or ability.

How do you put that subject in a coloring book?

Hey look! The Army has coloring books, too!:D

homo%20comic.jpg

Am I the only one who wants to see the Power Point slides for this briefing? I'm reallllly curious as to what they are going to entail.

Serious question -

Does this insanity subside somewhat with a new administration (assuming it's not Hillary), or are we so far gone now that this is now the new normal?

Serious question -

Does this insanity subside somewhat with a new administration (assuming it's not Hillary), or are we so far gone now that this is now the new normal?

My guess would be that what is done will not be undone. But there's always hope...

Serious question -

It's hard to put the genie back in the bottle. I think it will take a total meltdown of the military combined with an engagement using a decimated and fractious military for an administration to change these policies.

We crossed the Rubicon years ago. The outcome is preordained, the date-time group is not.

We crossed the Rubicon years ago. The outcome is preordained, the date-time group is not.

When you mean "group" are you referring to a specific group of people or all people or just people who are part of this so called "group"?

Back