Marine Week Jump

F.CASTLE

Verified Military
http://www.dvidshub.net/video/146650/air-jump#.T9oVDY4Rb8t

Marines jump out of a CH-53E Super Stallion during demos at Marine Week Cleveland. Group A jumps comes to the ground. Next group gears up and boards. Group B goes up and then makes a jump. Not sure what unit this is. This was posted by an 0321 page on FB. Also, when did they start issuing ops core helmet? Cool video nonetheless, nice to see Marines getting jumps in.

Yes, but isn't it common sense? You gotta play to pay dude. Wanna jump? Gotta bust your ass to get to a unit that jumps. Wanna get better gear? Same thing. Etc Etc.

Isn't that why you're attending A&S? Cause you wanna play with the big boys and do all the cool guy shit....

Yes, but isn't it common sense? You gotta play to pay dude. Wanna jump? Gotta bust your ass to get to a unit that jumps. Wanna get better gear? Same thing. Etc Etc.

Isn't that why you're attending A&S? Cause you wanna play with the big boys and do all the cool guy shit....

I know brother, just giving some friendly shit talk is all. Were it not for mom's cancer/untimely death I'd be in MARSOC right now. Life takes you in places you'd least expect sometimes.

Dude, if I came off as a prick I didn't mean it that way. Just shooting the shit. I EAS'ed and decided to put in a Lat Move package!

Sorry about your Mum, mate. Same thing happened to me few years back.

Dude, if I came off as a prick I didn't mean it that way. Just shooting the shit. I EAS'ed and decided to put in a Lat Move package!

Sorry about your Mum, mate. Same thing happened to me few years back.

Easy there brother, you NEVER came off as a dick and I never took it that way. Told my own sad lil story not as a guilt trip onto you, but just explaining how I came about where I am now is all. For the record I'm past it all and am gonna come back into the military in a year or two, AF PJ route, can't keep a Marine down! :)

Ya, you got the uninformed and barely educated part right. It's 3rd Force, Boot.:p
Damnit! I got that wrong but you don't have to be mean about it!

2012-05-11-Strip_198_The_Worst_Insult_web.gif

Back