Marines in Haiti last night

Y'all know that we've let in tens of thousands of Haitians this year alone under O'Byron? They waded across the Rio Grande.
I keep wondering…all these people, from all these countries, how’d they get from ‘home’ to the border of Texas? I mean…some of them come from far far away.

I keep wondering…all these people, from all these countries, how’d they get from ‘home’ to the border of Texas? I mean…some of them come from far far away.

The amount of money they pay for a coyote to smuggle them across is so large. Thousands of dollars from some accounts.

For that kind of money, I can't understand why they don't get a tourist Visa to the US, buy a plane ticket, land in the US, and then just stay here and do as those who walked/swam/sneaked across the border do once here.

It seems safer and more comfortable than wading through the Rio Grande.

Shawn Ryan has an episode with Michael Yon, author, ex-SF, etc. He did the "Dispatches" series from Iraq which was well regarded.

Yon is clearly intelligent and passionate about the border issue, but man, is he hard to follow. That guy digresses into rabbit holes to worm holes to black holes and then back out again. Ryan had to shut him down a few times just to regain control of the episode.

Anyway, the episode is pretty good, lot of stuff in it, I'll try to summarize.
- NGO's are facilitating illegals into the US. Numerous camps/ "bus stations" operate in Panama.
- The Chinese and Iranians can easily fly into Venezuela (or other places for the Chinese), obtain a passport, and get into the US.
- The Chinese are slowly trying to "convert" (my word) the indig in Central and South America into believing their land-bridge crossing ancestors are Chinese descendants. How's the white man treated your tribe in the last 500 years?
- The Chinese and NGOs have built the infrastructure to move thousands of immigrants a day from Panama to the US.
- The Bahamas are actually helping Haitians and others into the US.

Bunches of other stuff, but the big takeaway is just about any foreign national can make it to South America and will be bussed to the US border in a few weeks or less. Oh, Mayorkas used to be a president or on the board of one of these organizations helping people flood into the US.

Shawn Ryan has an episode with Michael Yon, author, ex-SF, etc. He did the "Dispatches" series from Iraq which was well regarded.

Yon is clearly intelligent and passionate about the border issue, but man, is he hard to follow. That guy digresses into rabbit holes to worm holes to black holes and then back out again. Ryan had to shut him down a few times just to regain control of the episode.

Anyway, the episode is pretty good, lot of stuff in it, I'll try to summarize.
- NGO's are facilitating illegals into the US. Numerous camps/ "bus stations" operate in Panama.
- The Chinese and Iranians can easily fly into Venezuela (or other places for the Chinese), obtain a passport, and get into the US.
- The Chinese are slowly trying to "convert" (my word) the indig in Central and South America into believing their land-bridge crossing ancestors are Chinese descendants. How's the white man treated your tribe in the last 500 years?
- The Chinese and NGOs have built the infrastructure to move thousands of immigrants a day from Panama to the US.
- The Bahamas are actually helping Haitians and others into the US.

Bunches of other stuff, but the big takeaway is just about any foreign national can make it to South America and will be bussed to the US border in a few weeks or less. Oh, Mayorkas used to be a president or on the board of one of these organizations helping people flood into the US.

I've heard a lot of this stuff, but can't corroborate. I don't know how true some of these things are or are not.

Back