Me introducing myself

gunkorn

Unverified
I'm a CH-53 airframe mech in the corps (6153) currently in C school in New River. I got tied up on NAS Pensacola for a year and I'm a little pissed about my situation since all my buds from boot have moved on and gone to their units. I've always thought shitters were the coolest thing ever since I was young, and somehow I accidentally wound up working on them. A couple of my good friends from Pensacola wound up as airframers after they dropped from RTC since they had good GT scores, and all they ever do is talk about how much they miss the shit. I honestly never even considered anything along the lines of SF until I met these guys. Now the only thing we talk about in the smoke pit is how fucking awesome it would be to get a foot in the door at A&S. My friend and I bought some old rucks from a surplus store and we started training for what is hopefully to come. Bottom line is that I'm interested in what it takes to become an operator and I figured being part of this community might prove to be a great resource in the future. I'm sure you guys have a lot of boot-ass E-3s like me show up all the time with the same ambitions, but I guess you're gonna have to deal with one more.
Semper

Welcome and best of success to you!

If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, "A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear" at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Back