Mentoring request for TACP. Located in UT currently

kmcintosh

Telecom Engineer
Verified Military
As stated in my intro post. I am pursing re-enlisting into the ID ANG for TACP. I was 2E653 and aSF Augmentee. I did get to participate in every ORI/ORE at Hill as OP4 when I was there. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Prior LE as well.
I reviewed the PAST and am currently hitting or exceeding the basic requirements. I do workout 4 days a week currently and am in a better physical condition then I was when I was in for AD.
I know trying this when I was first in would have been a failure as I was immature and not ready for anything like this.
I have been able to speak with several AD/ANG CCTs regarding both the CCT and the people they know within the TACP world. I am now looking to speak with anyone within the TACP world to offer insight, info, knowledge, constructive criticism and help point the way to success.
Thanks

Just learned that prior service skip INDOC week. But, I have a tentative March appointment at the ID Guard for a 4 day assessment. I am going to search about this but any info would be great.
Thanks

1.5m run time Wednesday cut down by 30s using a metronome set at 168bpm.
Running 400m X4 sprints after the main workout today.

Back