Mexican Soldiers Freelancing for Drug Cartels on US Soil

Boon...you have way to much time on your hands....lol

I noticed the border issues as well (ie flaw in your drawing) and figured you had set up lines of defense. Fight them on their territory. We don't need lawsuits from the folks that might wonder into the kill zone......

Again...PB we would not want to put your kind in any further peril. :( ;)

Establish a video surviellance system that covers the entire border, using the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System as a basis for video design. Have a central monitoring station somewhere in texas, since they have the largest border with mexico.

Establish section size RSOV/Bike mounted QRF's with 2 DAP's and 2 Chinooks with 20min response radius of each other, counting 5 minutes time to lift from call from the monitoring station of an incursion.

Greet said incursion with DAP's search gridding for target starting at incursion point and moving north. QRF/Chinook's in north side air laager.

When DAP's find the target, QRF inserts with 1 RSOV/bike team north and 1 team to a flank. Movement to contact from there, with DAP's PSYOP-ing with loudspeakers (DAP's armament lowered to 7.62 and .50 miniguns, no need for rockets when miniguns scare people more, also allowing weight of loudspeakers)

if incursion doesn't retreat, consider hostile and make contact accordingly.

After ONE contact, that shit would stop.

God I love you Guys,I can't believe I missed this.But It seems you got it covered.I might add PMC's are cheaper than the health and school care
That they get now.

Oh yah, forgot, do LRS insertions in enemy territory for information gathering. Can't leave EAT out ;)

In a related topic, whats the latest on those two BP officers there were in jail for doing their job?

Can they not use the NG to patrol the Border?
This actually occurred in 1916 after Pancho Villa's raid on the town of Columbus New Mexico. There was so much concern about the security of the US/Mexico border that President Wilson called up 75,000 National Guardsmen from to patrol the border. At that time, just prior to the US entry into the First World War, there was not much of a standing army from which to draw soldiers. Not much mention of this is made in American history books; I imagine due to the deteriorating US relations with Germany in 1916 (sinking of the Lusitania, etc.) and subsequent entry into the war in Europe in April 1917.

The Pancho Villa escapades brings up two ideas: First that the border with Mexico has never been entirely secure and that this is not a new problem; and second that there is good precedent for the President to use federalized national guard troops to secure our border.

Personally I am quite disgusted by the lack of attention given to this issue, and am tired of the government not securing our border with Mexico in an effort to garner votes/not piss off Mexico/appear racist/etc. :2c:

We need to kill one or two mexican soldiers on US soil, no disputing that evidence.

I am in total pissed off disbeleif those mofo politicians havent placed US soldiers to defend the attack on the US by a foreign country.
DISGUSTING! :mad:

fuck if we got someone in texas on the board that I can base ops out of, I'll go do some hunting on my own with a local newscrew onboard.

Create your own minutemen outfit? I wouldnt mind doing that job for a living, pay dependant of course ;)

My understanding is that the case made it to Bush's desk to potentially pardon these guys and it was denied.:(

The Mexico Border handling by Bush is what I hate about him. That's my only knock on his presidency.:mad: :bleh: :doh:

Back