Military & Sports Kilts

Likely as I was always told I'm Irish rather than Scots. Johnson aka Mac Ian, and considering the time frame, a lil place called Glencoe.

In our (USA) history, the first Irish immigrants where Protestants. They would call themselves Scottish to separate them from the later Irish immigrants who where Catholics. Not so much religion, but more pro or anti Crown.

This may be the gayest thread yet. Men in skirts=gay.

Go to Scotland or Ireland with your American accent and tell them all about your "ancestry". You'll get laughed out of the pub. Great people and very friendly, and I had a great time in their pubs, but they told me there's nothing more ridiculous than some American thinking they're Irish... :rolleyes:

And don't feed me that "I'm proud of my heritage" crap either. :hmm:

No kilts are not gay. This is gay in the new PC US military... Thank you Mr. Obama.
GAY!
image.jpg

Not GAY!
418069_2927184573186_418084347_n.jpg

Do those Kilts come in Multicam? :-" :sick:

Erin is an Anglo-English version of Ireland. Commonly used in The States to refer to here as Old Ireland.

The term 'Erin Go Bragh' or 'Erin Go Braugh' is an Anglo-English mispelling when translated from the original Gaeilge/Irish. The form Éireann is also used.

The correct term for Ireland as Ghaeilge is: ÉIRE

ÉIRE GO BRáCH
or
Éireann Go Brách :p

Nice. Our families fought together then, my mother is a MacGregor.

Ah, I thought you meant you were actually Scottish.

edit: I just thought about this, via Erin? Ulster?

My Grandfather was a McNee. The MacGregor clan is our parent clan. Scottish McNees wear the MacGregor tartan and crest.

Check these out guys; I purchased mine today.I have numerous friends that have them I couldn't resist. I purchased the hiking model to try it out on the trial in the near future. It comes in numerous cloth wiegths and styles as well as patterns. They also have military cloth in stock with every pattern of US military forces as well as dress models. The one pictured here is the USMC model for semi-formal wear. Bad ass! The trail model weights 3/4 of a pound. They also give military discounts and veteran friendly.

<Mod Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
you can check that too I have been there too

Welcome to the site. Per the Site Rules please post an Introduction.
This should be your next post.

To add -
You need site permission to post links to your business. That includes adding them to your profile.

Links Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back