Milton

People think men can have babies and women can have penises - OF COURSE they are going to believe this kind of crazy shit - as long as you assure them that it's only "the bad political party" espousing the bat shit crazy conspiracy theory...

Besides - hurricanes aren't even real. They are part of a computer simulation master minded by Elon Musk - that's why he is trying to use Star-Link to aid communications in areas impacted by storms - once you log in, he can mind control you - then, Trump can reposition his dark forces to direct those same storms into areas inhabited by his political opponents...
...while Elon's Star-Link systems tell everyone else that "all is well; remain calm"

Pretty simple actually - if you just follow the science.

Last edited:
Hurricanes aren't real. They are part of a computer simulation master minded by Elon Musk - thats why he is trying to use Star-Link to aid communications in areas impacted by storms - once you log in, he can mind control you - then, Trump can reposition his dark forces to direct those same storms into areas inhabited by his political opponents...
...while Elon's Star-Link systems tell everyone else that "all is well; remain calm"

Pretty simple actually - if you just follow the science.

Two things that can't be true at once: That man can control the weather, and that large-scale man caused 'climate change,' is happening. If they could change hurricanes, they could change that, so pick one.

There is no reasoning with these people. Like most people on most subjects.

@AWP this thing is going to hit us about an hour before it makes it to you. Hopefully we will slow it down some, but the damn thing is so big and nasty a couple of hours inland won't make much difference. Good luck to you and yours.

I'm watching the Clearwater beach live cams on my PC because my brother lives there. Its picking up speed noticebly.

Two things that can't be true at once: That man can control the weather, and that large-scale man caused 'climate change,' is happening. If they could change hurricanes, they could change that, so pick one.

There is no reasoning with these people. Like most people on most subjects.

Noooooo...
....SKREEEEEEE SKREEEEE

You can't say that.
IT CAN BE WHATEVER KIND OF PARTISAN MUMBO JUMBO I WANT IT TO BE

My idiot sperm donor and his wife are just outside the evacuation zone. They have zero intention to spend the weekend out of town saying their Florida family are all there. If they get fucked I have zero sympathy and hope rescue workers aren’t needed to find them.

Back