Misery loves company

B

Boondocksaint375

lol.....found this online. Made me think about all the good times :)
rgrno2.jpg

They look about as happy as we were here on Green Ramp heading out for Winter Warfare Training.

Attachments

• Army3.jpg
    Army3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 71
Nope, here's happy. Check out my BC glasses:

Attachments

• Army4.jpg
    Army4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 81
That would be as happy was I was to heft that fucking toboggan into that Helo and have a seat. Then to find out that the FE was going to keep the doors open for this flight 'cause it was going to be "short". And they turfed us out in a location like that last photo.

Oh and nice glasses. ;)

That would be as happy was I was to heft that fucking toboggan into that Helo and have a seat. Then to find out that the FE was going to keep the doors open for this flight 'cause it was going to be "short". And they turfed us out in a location like that last photo.
Oh and nice glasses. ;)

Hell the only flight we got was the one where we had to jump out at the end. So fucking cold we wore lambswool face masks to keep out the frost bite. Once on the ground it was all this:

Attachments

• Army5.jpg
    Army5.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 55
We lived out of those fucking toboggans. Everything to support a section, 10 man tent, fuel, stove, extra ammo, extra food, ice bags, tools, and when we got tired of carrying it; the pig would be strapped to the fucker. Oh and then there was the radio toboggan with a couple of the old RT-524's in it or a VRC-106. Hell, pure hell.

We lived out of those fucking toboggans. Everything to support a section, 10 man tent, fuel, stove, extra ammo, extra food, ice bags, tools, and when we got tired of carrying it; the pig would be strapped to the fucker.

Tents and stoves? You are fucking kidding me. I need to scan some of my other pictures. We lived out of shelter halves and made little campfires when we could.

Oh and Boon, this thread is officially hijacked!:D

Shit, they let you guys take pictures? We never had time on Tng or on Ops to take friggin pictures, well, occasionally, on TDY.}:-)

I got most of those from the Photo Tech's, well you can tell; they are the good quality ones. I never had time either but if I saw one of those fuckers snapping a shot, I let them know to give me copies.

Back