MONDAY!!! CAUCUSES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt USMC

Intel
SOF Support
I guess @Freefalling was too hungover after binging on....I don't know fruit juice or some shit, whatever he drinks. Anyway, Deathy easily claims the Monday thread for the cause of Liberalism everywhere!

Iowans: Don't forget, today is your caucus day, and hopefully the last time we have to hear about your stupid state in the election season. You may have thought it was cool to scoop New Hampshire in the caucus season like 50 years ago, but the country is tired of your shit and would rather go back to pretending you don't exist.

Anyway, the conservatives are going to caucus for Ted Cruz and the liberals will probably caucus for....idk Martin O'Malley or something. Hillary is a criminal, Bernie is an ornery old jew, Jim Webb killed a guy in 'Nam, it's all a fucking circus!! Anyway, that's my hard-hitting political analysis for you. I'll take that job at HuffPo now, thank you very much.

As for the rest of you who don't live in Iowa, just take a second to contemplate Ted Cruz's sultry bedroom eyes and imagine what his wife has to go through whenever lil' Ted gets in the mood

ted-cruz-sexy-eyes.jpg

OOH BABY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back