More publicity for a Marine sniper

Good find, A. I guess this is one you just file under the "You never can tell" catagorey.

Good on ya Joseph Chamblin, for this one too. If you really want someone done in, and have a reasonable chance of not getting caught right away, you either do it yourslef, or you better have some mob connections. If you are really talking to the mob, you are selling your soul to the devil, and the payment will be more that just the $$$. All too often, when you go looking for someone to make a hit, you are prolly talking to a LEO, and don't know it. It has happened in our county more than once. After several meetings to get everything just right, when the up front money is paid, the one paying the coins breaks out in hand cuffs.

Like I said; good on ya Marine!!

Good find, A. I guess this is one you just file under the "You never can tell" catagorey.

Good on ya Joseph Chamblin, for this one too. If you really want someone done in, and have a reasonable chance of not getting caught right away, you either do it yourslef, or you better have some mob connections. If you are really talking to the mob, you are selling your soul to the devil, and the payment will be more that just the $$$. All too often, when you go looking for someone to make a hit, you are prolly talking to a LEO, and don't know it. It has happened in our county more than once. After several meetings to get everything just right, when the up front money is paid, the one paying the coins breaks out in hand cuffs.

Like I said; good on ya Marine!!

She should get life in prison no parole and anyone else that does that.

Back