My Random TV Thread

This might be considered high-brow but the new Ken Burns doc on Ben Franklin is REALLY good. I watch all four hours in one evening. I thought I knew about the man but I had no idea what a genius he was; He charted the gulf stream for goodness sakes!

Benny was a straight pimp too. Founding Father, Founding Player. All the women wanted his almanac.

This might be considered high-brow but the new Ken Burns doc on Ben Franklin is REALLY good. I watch all four hours in one evening. I thought I knew about the man but I had no idea what a genius he was; He charted the gulf stream for goodness sakes!

I dunno if it got missed, but the John Adams mini series on HBO Max is a sleeper. Was really good and interesting in the early days. I recommend it.

The book it is based on it kind of dry, but still fascinating. I never saw the series.
The series was good and Paul G was good too. It has some action but is mostly talk. There is an errant pecker when a tax collector is tar and feathered tho. Be forewarned.

Just finished 1883.

Fuck me running that show.

Taylor Sheridan may have been a ‘so so’ actor but the dude can write his ass off.

Back