National Geographic: Inside the GB's/QP's

Rabid Badger

Special Forces
Verified SOF
Ravage: We're trying to talk you out of Helo-driver....in case you hadn't noticed.....

Inside Special Forces DVD and Video

http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/product/919/1538/128.html

With unprecedented access, National Geographic goes deep into the secret world of U.S. Special Operations and tells the story of this highly skilled, elite group of soldiers from the inside out. With roots traceable to the French and Indian War, the Special Forces military unit has evolved over several centuries to serve an integral role in the U.S. military campaign. Inside Special Forces follows these soldiers as they make their way from the training camp to the battlefield to face an unpredictable enemy in an unfamiliar land.

The side bars on this site below are as interesting as the videos.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/green-berets/videos.html

;);)

I've got these vids :)

Inside Special Forces has a cool, yet short clip with a MH-6J in it :D

HAHAHA you are stuck on that little bird, aren't ya....

The first link is the vid from an assault in Iraq...hasn't been out that long.....

NSDQ... ;);)

could that be 160th SOAR?

Actually, young Cadet, NSDQ stands for "Non Sequitur, Don Quixote."

Non sequitur, as we all know, is latin for "it does not follow." Don Quixote is the story of a man who has read so many stories (instead of eating and sleeping) of others' lives, that he eventually loses his mind and begins to believe he is the subject of those stories.

In the Army, when someone says "Non Sequitir, Don Quixote" it is tantamount to saying, "Look, man, you're deluding yourself with all these crazy ideas and you aren't making sense."

So, when Razor says "NSDQ" to Ravage, he is trying to help him realize that pursuing a more realistic profession, like bus driver or Hooters employee, is more sensible.

:D

Non sequitur, as we all know, is latin for "it does not follow." Don Quixote is the story of a man who has read so many stories (instead of eating and sleeping) of others' lives, that he eventually loses his mind and begins to believe he is the subject of those stories.

In the Army, when someone says "Non Sequitur, Don Quixote" it is tantamount to saying, "Look, man, you're deluding yourself with all these crazy ideas and you aren't making sense."

So, when Razor says "NSDQ" to Ravage, he is trying to help him realize that pursuing a more realistic profession, like bus driver or Hooters employee, is more sensible.:D

HAHAHAHA.......Nice....... ;);) . . . :-x;)

Well, after search a lot I didn't find this documentary on other site than Youtube and I can't see it in Youtube( because of my country), so I wonder if someone knows any other site to see it.

In the Army, when someone says "Non Sequitir, Don Quixote" it is tantamount to saying, "Look, man, you're deluding yourself with all these crazy ideas and you aren't making sense."

So, when Razor says "NSDQ" to Ravage, he is trying to help him realize that pursuing a more realistic profession, like bus driver or Hooters employee, is more sensible.

Trolling level: OVER 9000!

lol! Night Stalker, Don't Quit your day job.

Well, after search a lot I didn't find this documentary on other site than Youtube and I can't see it in Youtube( because of my country), so I wonder if someone knows any other site to see it.

If you have Netflix you can watch it through that I believe.

Back