Native American trackers to hunt bin Laden

Which is a sad state given the make up of our populations and the need of immigration to increase our populations at any stable rate.

I saw something on the toob the other day and I can't remember the who said the quote or if it's accurate. But it was something like "we are just here to help them, we are not here to colonize, why would we even want this land?"

Very interesting post, Irish Army. It reminds me of a discussion I had with Pardus a while back of how the war we are fighting now is in many ways closer to a 19th Century tribal war. The US Army used trackers in the 19th Century, and now we are using them again. I agree that we should have done this quite some time ago, although who knows if it will turn up any clues to OBL's whereabouts.

I spoke with a Shadow Wolf last night.

As should have been expected, this story is FULL of inaccuracies, really only half true.

Very interesting post, Irish Army. It reminds me of a discussion I had with Pardus a while back of how the war we are fighting now is in many ways closer to a 19th Century tribal war. The US Army used trackers in the 19th Century, and now we are using them again. I agree that we should have done this quite some time ago, although who knows if it will turn up any clues to OBL's whereabouts.

The military never stopped using trackers. Troops have been attending man-tracking schools for years. This is only getting press because an entity from outside the DoD is providing assistance.

There were about 600 trained combat trackers during the Vietnam War for example.
It has been a very neglected aspect of training for far too long though.

This deficiency is being seriously looked at as we speak though.

Back