Navy SEAL Warrior Fund

Ex3

Bionic SSSO1 plank owner
My family attended The Navy SEAL Warrior Fund Benefit tonight.
http://www.sealfund.org/home.jsp

Over 2 million dollars was raised. There was also an auction. Someone payed $100,000 to attend a two day training course at Blackwater!!! The bidding started at $20,000. :eek:

I took some pictures of my daughter. Here she is with two SEAL Medal of Honor recipients, LT. Mike Thornton and LT. Tom Norris. Needless to say, this was the highlight of the evening for us. :cool:

MedalofHonor.jpg

With CMC Rudy Bosch from 'Survivor'!
Rudy.jpg

WoW D....great pictures. K looks so entirely happy. Lovely pictures and a great cause.

Thank you for sharing. I'm sure it was an amazing night!

WoW D....great pictures. K looks so entirely happy. Lovely pictures and a great cause.

Thank you for sharing. I'm sure it was an amazing night!

She was happy here, there were some tears earlier during the program. :(

Ex - great photos and you're Blessed with a beautiful daughter. What a wonderful gift that she was able to connect with the evening. Good stuff all around. It must have been a wonderful evening. Hell, even Tom Norris is looking better with age! :)

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing such excellent pictures, ex. Glad to see your daughter has grown up so well. You must be tremendously proud of her. Quite an honor for her to be surrounded by such outstanding Americans!

I am also pleased to hear that the foundation raised so much money for a good cause, although I am sure that it was an emotional evening for you all as well.

Yeah, my eyes watered up a few times.

I saw a bunch of people that Rock used to work with that I hadn't seen in years. We lied to each other and said we hadn't changed a bit!

Roger Staubach was there, as was Sen. Bob Kerrey. Tom Brokaw blew us off when I asked him for a pic with my daughter. She was wearing the white flower which was given to those who had lost their SEALs, so it really felt like a slap in the face. I guess he was too busy. :rolleyes:

He turned his back on us and walked away. I didn't want to run after him, he isn't worth it.

You better watch out for Rudy! I have seen that look before!
Just kidding,your Daughter looked Great,I'd say you looked Great,But I SEE NO PIC'S of YOU.Great cause,You are a CLASS ACT EX!

Thanks for the thought, Typhoon, but the truth hurts. :( :D

Thanks, Eat! Actually, Rudy was a little confused. He started telling my daughter stories about her grandfather, who was also a SEAL. He's a funny guy!
Here you go....I already had my coat on....

Attachments

• DSC00638.JPG
    DSC00638.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 39
Awesome pics, Ex. Stunning daughter, I see she's following in your footsteps... beautiful, charming and the men love her! Sure you don't want to freeze her till she's 35 and avoid all them headaches? ;)

LL

Thanks for the thought, Typhoon, but the truth hurts. :( :D

Thanks, Eat! Actually, Rudy was a little confused. He started telling my daughter stories about her grandfather, who was also a SEAL. He's a funny guy!
Here you go....I already had my coat on....

Ex That Rocks,You look Lovely,Heavenly,Stunningly,And a Beautiful Head above all others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back