New Marcus Luttrell Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give you this http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/threads/american-sniper-book-coming-out.11016/ along with the use of the SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Consider it a freebie on me along with the clue that you are on a Spec Ops site full of the type of people you are aspiring to be, so it's very doubtful if it has to do with Ops that you the aspiring are the first to see or hear about it.....you're welcome.

I give you this http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/threads/american-sniper-book-coming-out.11016/ along with the use of the SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Consider it a freebie on me along with the clue that you are on a Spec Ops site full of the type of people you are aspiring to be, so it's very doubtful if it has to do with Ops that you the aspiring are the first to see or hear about it.....you're welcome.

I've read about Chris Kyle before, dude is a bad ass. I'll pick up his book. But, no one on this site has mentioned Luttrell's new book, that is why I mentioned it...

I've read about Chris Kyle before, dude is a bad ass. I'll pick up his book. But, no one on this site has mentioned Luttrell's new book, that is why I mentioned it...
Sorry wrong link, it has been mentioned here.

Keep your pie hole closed there skippy. We neither need or want wannabees giving out unneeded advice to long standing members who have been where you want to be.

Questions? Didnt think so...

Hate mail can be forwarded to Cbacks mom.

Relax. Just saying to him what he just said to the original poster.

Ya know, one would have thought with your having read this board for going on three years now that you would have gained some Situational Awareness and know that we dont tolerate smart asses. Mouthing off to two of us in 2 of your 3 posts here isnt really a good way to start off, unless you are looking for negative attention from us.

I would suggest you do some reading and no more posting until you can figure out how to stop dick dancing on yourself in hockey skates - it is painful for us to watch.

You also need to fill in your profile (obviously didnt read the rules here either.)

And BTW, I am relaxed.

Crip

The guy made a jerk comment and I called him on it. I respect the hell out of military and spec ops in particular, but that doesn't give someone the right to be disrespectful; whether it's the checkout lady, boss, or pastor. Obviously, if the OP said something rude I could understand a curt response.

Post counting is childish. I've read these boards for years. Being a prick brings nothing but bad karma.

The guy made a jerk comment and I called him on it. I respect the hell out of military and spec ops in particular, but that doesn't give someone the right to be disrespectful; whether it's the checkout lady, boss, or pastor. Obviously, if the OP said something rude I could understand a curt response.

Post counting is childish. I've read these boards for years. Being a prick brings nothing but bad karma.

Since I have nothing better to do than study Pashto verb conjugation right now you are getting my full attention.

First off, I dont remember you being voted in as a MOD or you having requested a status change to verified mil/SOF. In light of that, it isnt your job/position/place here on our board to call anyone on anything that doesnt personally involve you. Between the staff and other SOF/mil guys someone would have called our Brother on his comment if we thought he needed it; we will and do police our own.

Furthermore, you either missed where "the guy" said, "I am sorry" or you just decided to get a cheap jab in. We dont tolerate that either...regardless of who it is. And for someone who has "read these boards for years" you must have known you were going to draw fire from someone here for your lack of SA.

And if you are waiting on bad karma to set the record straight in your eyes, he has been trying to get up off his ass where I put him, for years, so until he enlists some heavy duty help I wouldn't bet on him coming to your aid.

Crip

Fella, you haven't earned the right to call a long standing member here on ANYTHING.. We verify Members here for that very reason...Calling out Verifived SOF on an SOF Board isn't really the done thing around here...

If you want to stay here I "suggest" you go back to lurking more and posting less.. Your free exposure is gone.

Hahaha, internet tough guy huh? Well tough guy, tell you what I'll do; you shoot me a PM with your home address and I'll come and discuss your little aggravation face to face if you're that upset. Or another option would be to see if I can get you Ty's home address and you can go ahead and go there and blow him to console him as that seems more your motivation. Shut your cocksucker you lurking little fuckstick, reading the boards for years makes you no more qualified to correct me than someone reading a sandwich board for years is qualified to be a chef. You should also heed your own advice about being a prick bringing bad karma. You are now officially on the SS watch list there Booboo, so I suggest you shut it and get back in your mom's basement and stick to Zelda.

I'm trying to understead this (now closed) thread.

Headshot fucked up.
Headshot apologized.
These two events were a month ago.
Some guy who has lurked for "years" decided to come along and resurrect the dead by stirring shit....
...yet we're the meanies who called him on it?

This is more fucked up than dumpster diving being Planned Parenthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back