New Pistol Sights

Trip_Wire

Special Forces
Rest In Peace

I just bought and had installed on my Glock 27 a set of Truglo Tritium/fiber Optic sights. They have two yellow dots on the rear sight and a brighter green dot on the front sight.
They really show up in daylight or any light and also are visible in low to no light.
So far I'm happy with them. Anybody here had any experience with these sights?

As long as I'm not at school!

If you're carrying it, then get the sights. No matter how much you shoot, you'll always carry it more than you fire it. You don't get to pick the day or time, y'know?

In all honesty, I think Trijicon nailed it with these sights. The front sight draws your eye like a magnet.

If you're carrying it, then get the sights. No matter how much you shoot, you'll always carry it more than you fire it. You don't get to pick the day or time, y'know?

In all honesty, I think Trijicon nailed it with these sights. The front sight draws your eye like a magnet.

Agreed. Most definitely will when this semester is over and I sell my books.

The thing that drew me to the TruGlo sights that I bought, was the combination of the Fiber Optic and Tritium. The Fiber optic's really show up with any kind of light, especially day light and the Tritium do the job in dim or no light. I have had tritium sights on my other pistols before and they are good at night or dim light; however, don't do anything for one in day light. I would have preferred to have two green on the rear and the yellow in front, but they are not made that way.

Back