New to Shadowspear

Brock

Unverified
Sorry that I'm late to put up my intro, but I've been really busy with school. My name is Brock, I am 15 years old. I am currently in 9th grade and plan on enlisting when I graduate. I am undecided on what branch to join, however I am "leaning" toward the Marine Corps. I joined Shadowspear to learn more about SOF and the military in general from people who have been through it themselves.

No good reason I suppose, asides from my grandpa being a Marine(fought in Korea). I say leaning towards because I'm not sure yet, I'm still young and have a lot more to learn. However as any kid I want to try out for some kind of SOF, because of video games and the cool high speed missions. I do realize that A/S for high speed units are extremely tough, so i know that there is a high possibility of not making the cut. But hey a kid can dream, right? But I'm still just a kid that has a lot to learn.

Welcome to the site. The first step for you with any future military career is to do well in school and stay out of (serious) trouble. Don't go walking around at night with a hoodie, ice tea, and skittles either.

Welcome to the site. The first step for you with any future military career is to do well in school and stay out of (serious) trouble. Don't go walking around at night with a hoodie, ice tea, and skittles either.
That was one of the only things I've read that have made me laugh my ass off.

Welcome.

Marines are a good choice. Have you thought about what job within the Marines (or whatever branch) you are interested in?

Welcome.

Marines are a good choice. Have you thought about what job within the Marines (or whatever branch) you are interested in?
No matter what branch I will join I want to be in a combat arms MOS. In the Marines I want to be an 0311 and if the army an 11B.

Back