New TV Series

Is Locked Up Aboard a different show to Banged Up Abroad?

If it's banged up abroad you could do a show on me :D

Actually you could do one on Spitfire as well, the difference is that he shags four legged females.

Banged up the arse aboard, maybe! :D

They're only four legged when they're bent over. Geez. What's next, I have to explain the facts of life to you?

How about the account of Demo Dick during his tour in Vietnam. I think that might be a good story to cover.

How about the account of Demo Dick during his tour in Vietnam. I think that might be a good story to cover.

*cough*

Thanks guys, these are all great ideas! Col. Rowes Story is outstanding! Why isn't that a movie already? While I'd love us to make that unfortunately our brief, would be the last 30 years or so at latest 1979 really. But I really appreciate these suggestions and if at all possible I'd love to hear more.

Many Thanks,

Will

How about Bob Hoover? Shot down on a recon mission in 1944, escaped a German PoW camp and stole a German fighter, landed in the Netherlands. There are others who have at least tried, but he's the only one I know of that pulled it off successfully.

EDIT: Okay, so, I should read everything before I post. Modern escapes, not one from sixty-odd years ago. Still a great story, though.

Back