newest 75th RR recruiting video

Breaking Benjamin's song "blow me away" was used in the Ranger School's promo video as well, though the song is origanlly from the Halo 2 soundtrack.

How did the 75th look like back then? Werent they more focused on recon/LRRP type operations?
They grunted and used clubs for hand to hand :ROFLMAO: ~just kidding~ Actually, Nam Rangers had the ONLY proper graduation final patrol....You come back, you earned it. The video has me thinking back and laughing my ass off. Picture this: night ops, fast rope onto a 2 story building, your stick lead, back then if you held the rope your a puss, along with being the padding for everyone that follows, you hit, roll, weapon up and ready, you scan back because u hear a hard hit and sound of pain (yes, so what, I violated a principle of patrolling looking outside my sector...sue me!), see your buddy hit the roof, roll, then over the side of the building he goes...he was jacked up for just a few but full recovery....so now...it's reflected back as being one funny ass memory!!!! H- if your out there, no offense...but dude that was funny as all hell!!!

I should have gone to Regiment. Think that some of those guys are 19 years old and doing stuff that most people can't even imagine doing. If I could do it all over again, that is where I would have gone.

I should have gone to Regiment. Think that some of those guys are 19 years old and doing stuff that most people can't even imagine doing. If I could do it all over again, that is where I would have gone.
I found..and not just because of age....PRE Regiment was the ONLY place to be! Read something about using Capital letters...Hope this isn't a violation of Terms....if so...... ummmm oops :ROFLMAO:

I found..and not just because of age....PRE Regiment was the ONLY place to be! Read something about using Capital letters...Hope this isn't a violation of Terms....if so...... ummmm oops :ROFLMAO:
Am I the only one confused by the above post?

Back