Ones Ready

This was a pretty big deal for us. Col Matt Allen, 24 SOW Commander came on. Col Allen has been a long time friend, mentor, and example fo the type of operator I want to be. check it out here or on the podcast listener of your choice.

24th Special Operations Wing Commander, "TMA" Col Matt Allen!

This was a pretty big deal for us. Col Matt Allen, 24 SOW Commander came on. Col Allen has been a long time friend, mentor, and example fo the type of operator I want to be. check it out here or on the podcast listener of your choice.

24th Special Operations Wing Commander, "TMA" Col Matt Allen!

You don't even have the prettiest hair in the group 😬😏😝

Couple observations after watching a few episodes:
1. Trent has the best hair. (@amlove21 this goes back to TMA talking about honest feedback...)
2. Is SR the most underrated job in the entire US military right now? It has to be in the top 3, right?
3. Every time. Every. Time. Every Damn Tim Peaches pops up on screen all I can think of is Dale Doback of Prestige Worldwide.

Fantastic podcast for all of you wannabes out there, even those not going into the AF.

Couple observations after watching a few episodes:
1. Trent has the best hair. (@amlove21 this goes back to TMA talking about honest feedback...)
2. Is SR the most underrated job in the entire US military right now? It has to be in the top 3, right?
3. Every time. Every. Time. Every Damn Tim Peaches pops up on screen all I can think of is Dale Doback of Prestige Worldwide.

Fantastic podcast for all of you wannabes out there, even those not going into the AF.
If you need me, I will be taking a walk, alone. In these ceremonial robes. With these special swords I have never talked about.

No need to look after me.

Fun story...

For a $5 donation, you can win a custom-built AR 15 and Sig Sauer 1x6 TANGO 6T optic.

Just Venmo @brandxfoundation your $5 entry (no limit to the entry) and enter "RAFFLE" in the comments.

100% profit goes to the Kraines Family Education Foundation.

Uh, are you fucking kidding me?! Now. PM inbound.

A couple of years ago, I took some coworkers to @Teufel ’s office and we talked shop for a good while (he had the guys hanging on his every word...and we were talking about cyber for Pete’s sake!). He had a busy schedule otherwise we’d have stayed much longer. Walking back to our office, my colleagues asked me “How do you know THAT guy?”

@Teufel could narrate details of paint drying and then listeners would take Kabar’s or tomahawks to their walls because the wall surface wasn’t worthy of the applied paint and the drywall needed motivation/retraining to live up to the standard in order to properly display the Sherman-Williams semi-gloss.

I‘m jelly of the civvies that have the privilege of working for him...even his HR professionals.

A couple of years ago, I took some coworkers to @Teufel ’s office and we talked shop for a good while (he had the guys hanging on his every word...and we were talking about cyber for Pete’s sake!). He had a busy schedule otherwise we’d have stayed much longer. Walking back to our office, my colleagues asked me “How do you know THAT guy?”

@Teufel could narrate details of paint drying and then listeners would take Kabar’s or tomahawks to their walls because the wall surface wasn’t worthy of the applied paint and the drywall needed motivation/retraining to live up to the standard in order to properly display the Sherman-Williams semi-gloss.

I‘m jelly of the civvies that have the privilege of working for him...even his HR professionals.
It’s easy to motivate folks when you love your job and the people you work with.

Back