Ones Ready

amlove21

Pararescue
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
So I have kept it off the site here for a while for a couple of reasons, but now feels like a good time (cause I asked and the boss said he was good with it.)

I am involved with a couple of close AFSOC friends of mine and former Indoc instructors, and together, we have started the Ones Ready project.

We have a podcast you can check out on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, any player that you want to check out. The main focus of the whole idea is to get young up and coming candidates the most up to date information possible- while we focus on AFSPECWAR heavily, we cover a bunch of topics for all SOF wanna be's, from fresh off the street 18 year old's going active duty all the way to 40 year old's that want to go into the guard.

Tomorrow, we sit down with our good friend OB and talk through the Thai Cave Rescue story- if you want to really dig in and hear first hand exactly how that thing went down, tomorrow is your day.

If you're looking for another good source of pre-pipleine preparation, this might be for you. Hope you all enjoy it- if you do, head over to the Ones Ready Instagram, follow the podcast, leave us a review- that would be awesome.

Last edited:
Putting the cart before the horse...

amlove21 said:
You should get selected before you put all that time, money, and effort into all these other things
(on the value of getting a paramedic [EMT-P] rating prior to enlisting in USAF with the intent to go PJ)

It's pretty surreal and cool to listen to you talking while browsing the threads here...

From the little bit I've listened to so far, this is an awesome podcast (especially for AFSOC wannabes) and you're putting out solid info.

amlove21 said:
Indigenous Dance Theory...
Savage Level: Brutal!

This is comedy gold!

I think that the intro line "PJ Team Leader, Former Indoc Instructor Supervisor, Entrepreneur, and Physician Assistant Student Brian" sounds pretty overwrought - just noticed how that sounded as I switched to the cave rescue episode.

Last edited:
I was going to check this out but it sounds like this might not be my kind of podcast!
Haha. Well, I can assure you, it’s remarkably different than at least one review on this thread.

Today we had former combat controller and current MMA fighter Connor “Bad News” Matthews on- great story.

Not a lot of... other stuff covered. Lol.

Last edited:
@amlove21 I enjoy the chemistry on the show. I listened to the TACP episode: USAF SOF TACP Questions Answered!

I hope this endeavour helps add Airman to your ranks by educating and motivating them through yalls sense of humor and knowledge.

I have to ask....was that you that said "you wanted to work with the Army on purpose?"

:ROFLMAO:8-)O_o :thumbsup:

@amlove21 I enjoy the chemistry on the show. I listened to the TACP episode: USAF SOF TACP Questions Answered!

I hope this endeavour helps add Airman to your ranks by educating and motivating them through yalls sense of humor and knowledge.

I have to ask....was that you that said "you wanted to work with the Army on purpose?"

:ROFLMAO:8-)O_o :thumbsup:
I’d have to listen to the podcast lol 😂

Uh, are you fucking kidding me?! Now. PM inbound.

giphy.gif

Back