"Operator workout"

racing_kitty

Sister Mary Hellfire
Verified Military
Hopefully it's pretty well understood that my post was meant as a joke. If it's a sensitive subject, then my apologies and I'll delete it.

It was meant that you will be bombarded with bribes and other means of coercion to pony up the info. Nothing evil, bad, or ban-worthy. My delivery needs work that early in the morning.

Seems pretty obvious you are just F-ing around, but @racing_kitty 's post made me wonder if he (Matt) is known to the Rangers on the board and they may know more about the situation of their breakup than is known to the general public (nothing really).

I am not personally affiliated with anyone Matt knows, that I know of. I don't want to speculate, because I'm a bit too cynical for my own good.

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
SOF Support
"Oh, it is a hilarious YT video. Cool."
(return a day later)
"OH HOLY SHIT!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SEAL slide for the win!!!!!!!!!!!"

threadlovercat_disclaimer.jpg

CDG

Mittens
Verified Military
SSMP
SOF Mentor
It was meant that you will be bombarded with bribes and other means of coercion to pony up the info. Nothing evil, bad, or ban-worthy. My delivery needs work that early in the morning.

Nah. Your delivery was fine. Knowing who was in that video just made me think I had missed something and was out of line.