Option 40

PattersonJ

Unverified
Is it possible to still get an option 40 initially on a contract going into the Army? I was separated from the Navy about 8 months ago because they found "childhood asthma" I came back and got everything cleared and squared away. I was also contracted for SO if that helps. Any and all replies will be much appreciated.

Respectfully - Myself

I see from your intro it says you were planning to get back in with the Navy, what ended up happening there if you don't mind me asking.

MEPs was losing track of my paperwork, didn't grade one of the categories on my ASVAB, and it's been 8 months since I've been back.. Im looking for a career not to keep playing these games that I've been dealing with

I understand, i am recently enlisted myself and my ship date will be my 6th trip to MEPS. So i know that feeling all too well, I cannot answer your question however but i am sure someone will.

Best of luck

Your Questions About Serving | GoArmy.com

Found on google in less than a minute, from the Army’s official page. This topic is widely covered not just here, but all over the internet.
Just searching on ShadowSpear turned up multiple pages of results including one from W.R. who responded above.

Please research before asking questions.

Back