Paleo Diet

Totally agree with that. If you have the means, than absolutely that is the way to go. Once I move out of my current den and into a house again (where I can fit a chest freezer) I plan on being completely independent from grocery stores for meat.

Get an upright freezer. It's a hell of a lot easier to access what you have in there rather than digging in the chest freezer.

www.health-bent.com

Good site for recipes for Paleo Diet. Been doing it since '08. Been to several seminars and "certs" on the matter. Any questions that I can answer, id be happy to help out. Not an SME by any means but I've been doing this awhile, if I dont know the answer im sure I can find someone who does.

There has been nothing new for that couple since October. They published their book, which I have, and then she wrote her blog about quitting.

Been trying to Zone Out my Paleo approach to make it more balanced...no idea how to get 22 blocks of each macro. Talking to the BDE MFT, at a certain point your intake needs become ridiculously high, poptarts will probably become part of the daily regimen. It's been a good run.

Back