Pararescue: The Ultimate Warriors

Aerial refueling in a helicopter is ballsy as fuck!! Bet there is a bit of airsickness going on for the non pilots on that bird!

Aerial refueling in a helicopter is ballsy as fuck!! Bet there is a bit of airsickness going on for the non pilots on that bird!
Not really. Basically, because your head is buried in your gear, as close to the floor beggin God, Allah and Jimi hendrix nothing goes wrong. Ask any of the PJ's on here- HAR is the WORST THING EVER. I dont know why, it's simply awful.

Not really. Basically, because your head is buried in your gear, as close to the floor beggin God, Allah and Jimi hendrix nothing goes wrong. Ask any of the PJ's on here- HAR is the WORST THING EVER. I dont know why, it's simply awful.

Yeah it looks awful!

Only did one HAR.
MH-53 over Morocco, guess I was too stupid to be scared. Kept trying to stick my head out the gunners window so I could watch.

Pussys, five and 1/2 years on 53s with TNTC HARs; my only response before going on the hose was "wake me up then I can smoke".

Pussys, five and 1/2 years on 53s with TNTC HARs; my only response before going on the hose was "wake me up then I can smoke".
:rolleyes:

Rocks were also heavier, women more beautiful, the men were real men, etc. I could do without being called a "pu*&y" in an open forum on which women are actively posting, though.

I too hate HAR. I was with JustanotherJ during those 3-4/days in Ike/Gustav. No fun at all.

"Moody AFB is the ultimate training ground" guess im the only one who caught that...

My brain is trained to shut the words Moody AFB out; so I missed that part.

ETA- My brain is trained to hear Moody AFB Sucks though.

Knew quite a few guys out of that base, being that I went to Valdosta State University. I've heard it's pretty awful.

Great clip. It looked like the one PJ was a bit shocked when the hoist went all the way up.

Back