Pet Help and Advice

I was a Veterinary Technician for 10 years. Cancer always ends with the death of the beloved family member/pet. People always wrestle with the choice of treatment, and what level of treatment vs humane euthanasia.
You absolutely made the right choice. Don't ever doubt that.
As was stated earlier and as you realised, Bo's quality of life was the main concern here. You did the right thing for Bo. Trust me.
I'm sincerely sorry for your loss.

Sorry for the extended delay, been deliberately keeping myself and the wife busy to get past it all. Today was the first day that we woke up and felt okay with it all. The quietness of the house was the big heartache for us after everything. Everyone here has been a massive help to me personally, especially with handling the processing the diagnosis last week. There will be more dogs, that we know, but it's just a hard thing to get a handle on. Thank you all.

Sorry for the loss of your pup. I always find it appropriate to post this Carson classic in times like this:

Thank you for this video. This week was easier than the last but this one video is really something else. I guess it's compounded with the fact that my boy's name was Bo. Man I miss him. Again, thank you. thank you all for this thread.

Back