PJ/CCT PAST through INDOC questions

jchidley

Unverified
men, so question on the process of everything as to I am a little foggy on certain things due to the influx of information available. the process after enlistment and picking your job is the PAST test > BMT>past test again in day one of indoc correct? are PJ and CCT indoc the same and the split happens after? or are PJ/CCT sent to that newish 2 week battlefield airmen PT school and then the split? i thank you all so much for your time and help with the clarification.

men, so question on the process of everything as to I am a little foggy on certain things due to the influx of information available. the process after enlistment and picking your job is the PAST test > BMT>past test again in day one of indoc correct? are PJ and CCT indoc the same and the split happens after? or are PJ/CCT sent to that newish 2 week battlefield airmen PT school and then the split? i thank you all so much for your time and help with the clarification.
BA Prep is 8 weeks, then the split.
My info is old, but I believe your take the PAST once or twice in BA Prep.
They also have proctors administering the PAST prior to BMT, the goal is to stop sending quitters to BMT.

If your a non prior and go through the 8 week BA prep you will take a PAST on the last day with cadre from indoc of the respected AFSC to confirm you are good to go and will continue from there if you pass. If you do not pass the PAST there is a high likelihood you will get reclassed then and there depending on your performance during the 8 week BA prep. But if you do pass then you will proceed to your respected Indoc or go to holdover where you workout everyday to stay current until your given indoc date. I’m currently down at Medina for TACP and that’s how it’s been going down.
The process is constantly changing and there are big changes yet to come in the whole grand scheme of things so expect even more change with time. If anyone has questions I will be more than welcome to answer to the best of my knowledge with how things are going in the present time.

If your a non prior and go through the 8 week BA prep you will take a PAST on the last day with cadre from indoc of the respected AFSC to confirm you are good to go and will continue from there if you pass. If you do not pass the PAST there is a high likelihood you will get reclassed then and there depending on your performance during the 8 week BA prep. But if you do pass then you will proceed to your respected Indoc or go to holdover where you workout everyday to stay current until your given indoc date. I’m currently down at Medina for TACP and that’s how it’s been going down.
The process is constantly changing and there are big changes yet to come in the whole grand scheme of things so expect even more change with time. If anyone has questions I will be more than welcome to answer to the best of my knowledge with how things are going in the present time.

I'm planning to retrain back into TACP and I was wondering if the standards are still the same from 2015? i.e. pt test, cadre led ruck, field.
By having the BA prep does the standards increase since the trainees come prepared?

so from recruiter to indoc what is the process. is there no past test prior to bmt? is it bmt /then ba prep /then test / then chosen afsc?

so from recruiter to indoc what is the process. is there no past test prior to bmt? is it bmt /then ba prep /then test / then chosen afsc?

As I've read these threads over the years, one of the top 3 pieces of advice is see is "attention to detail", especially when you are writing.

You may not think it matters, but this goes a long way. Use proper sentence structure, capitalize the abbreviations, and maybe even throw in a paragraph or two while you are at it.

Believe it or not, people will judge your seriousness towards a topic based on the care you took presenting it. Sloppy writing comes across as slang; with little respect for the reader who has to try and interpret it.

Depends on the route. If you are going active duty you will conduct a PAST before even given a BA contract, possibly even before that with a regional developer/motivator. You will take them all throughout BA Prep as well as a final PAST that you will take prior to going to your chosen AFSC to make sure you are good to go.

Back