Police officers shot - Baton Rouge 7/14/16

ScreenHunter_685%20Jul.%2017%2017.05_zpsrvxclp1c.jpg

RIP, Brothers.

It's been a crazy week for LEO's. We just had 4 guys come back from Dallas. The department sent them to be at the funerals there. Now there is another mass shooting.

I feel this is just the beginning.

RIP, Brothers.

It's been a crazy week for LEO's. We just had 4 guys come back from Dallas. The department sent them to be at the funerals there. Now there is another mass shooting.

I feel this is just the beginning.

I hope and pray it is not.

One thing I do like about about Piers Morgan is that he writes what he feels. About 75% of the time he is dead wrong, the other 25% he nails it.

I think he nailed this one, and says what others of his celebrity will not.

PIERS MORGAN: Where’s your rage for Montrell, Beyonce?

A black man named Montrell Jackson was executed in cold blood in America yesterday.

A hooded assassin drove hundreds of miles to deliberately shoot him and two of his white co-workers dead in the street with an AR-15.

It was a senseless, callous, horrific act of violence that left a wife without a husband and a baby 4-month old son without a father.

Montrell was by all accounts a decent, generous and loving man.

A ‘gentle giant’ who was ‘always about peace.’

Colleagues said he worked hard, often seven days a week.

Friends spoke of his humorous streak and addiction to shoes.

He was a big fan of the New Orleans Pelicans and Dallas Cowboys.

Yet today he is dead.

Snuffed out in the prime of his life, aged just 32.

Last week, after two black men of similar age were shot dead, there was national outrage.

The black community rose as one to demand action against the perpetrators.

There was fury in the streets from New York to Los Angeles.

Men, women and children marching as one, baring placards screaming ‘Black Lives Matter!’

Beyoncé even stopped a concert to read out a rally-cry for justice for the men who had been killed.

Yet for THIS black victim, there was a very different reaction from that same black community.

Where are the protests?

Where are the placards?

Where’s the incendiary Beyoncé statement?

Where’s the RAGE?

Sadly for Montrell Jackson, he simply didn’t matter as much as those other two men to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Why?

Because he was a police officer.

This, to many Black Lives Matter activists, made him the enemy.

<remainder of article via the link>

She is not getting paid to rage for Officer Jackson, but wait a few days, another thug will be killed by a cop and she will get a que from her handlers, and boom she will be out raged like all the news media, social media, BLM will march chanting "no justice no peace" and some asshole who buys into this bullshit will shoot at more officers...

Apparently, any cop is the enemy, regardless of race. They aren't seeing black and white. All they see is The Badge.

Where I live, I meet and talk to black people quite often and I just don't see the hate and rage. Maybe because they have jobs, they're raising families, going to school...they are as nice as can be. I truly believe that this hatred for cops is motivated by ignorant people who tend to break the law and hence have more encounters with and animosity toward police. And they've worked everybody up into such a frenzy that even fabulously wealthy black people like Beyonce feel they have to pour gas on the fire.

Back