Poser possibility. Help?

Mike where did the watermellon come from? The growing season is too short isn't it for melons?
You have some sharp eyes there Bill. Had to go back and look!
it is not a watermellon... it's the helmet of that SOF guy... tiger stripes camo... it's very difficult to locate him when he wears this stuff...

Rangermom,

Have you thought about discussing with the mother of this man, that he is mentally unstable? Sounds like between his military stories and his two kidneys removed story, that he's a compulsive liar and could have more mental issues on top of that. Even if he hasn't served on Active Duty, and only served in the National Guard, he is entitled to treatment through the system.

LL

LL, that could get her into some serious hot water at work. HIPAA laws prevent either Rangermom or even the DB's own mom from discussing his medical/psych issues without permission from the DB himself.

Dame, I have no clue how HIPAA laws became an issue in this discussion. I realize and I'm sure Rangermom realizes we're not talking a definitive diagnosis here, we just discussing the possibility that this gentleman needs help.

Rangermom, I'm thinking if the Mom doesn't know already, she needs to know her son is acting strangely and there is possibly something wrong with this guy and maybe the Mom could steer this man into getting help. I'm not attempting to diagnose or anything like that. Just trying to the guy some help. Don't know if this is the norm for this guy, ie, he's been that way all his life, or this is recent behavior.

LL

So if that is his helmet the rest of him is embedded in the ground? :confused::eek:
oh yeah.. he is a sniper... he wears a new kind of ghillie suit called "vegetables".. very realistic
he uses a new secret weapon...

Funny%20Rifle.png

A while back I decide not to let this POS get under my skin. Just sit back and enjoy him make an ass out of himself (and help him do so any chance I got). However in the last week he has crossed some lines that offend the hell out of me. I am not a Veteran therefore don't feel that I have the right to express my extreme outrage on behalf of you all. However, I am the mother,sister,daughter,niece of Veterans. He is sporting new decals in the back window of his truck. These decals are as follows- 101st patch,HALO Wings,EIB, Calvary Swords, Jumpmaster wings, Airborne. When I saw this a couple days ago I tamped down the urge to remove them myself (Wrote it off as stupid shit).
Today he strolls into the store wearing woodland BDU's with a color 101st patch, EIB, NO rank, patrol cap (indoors). I asked why he was dressed that way. He says he is on his Reserve Duty week (full beard and uncut hair). I asked why he was not wearing rank. He replies "We are not allowed to display rank in public anymore because of the terrorist threat" Me- "Don't you have to shave for drill?" "SF doesn't shave so they can blend with the locals" I exploded. "Are you fucking kidding me?? How gullible do you think everyone is? I hope a Vet stomps your lying guts in the dirt!" He smirks and says"Well, I gotta get back to base since I got a jump to teach" And calmly walks out the door. This dude is certifiable! Any thoughts? Should I keep trying to ignore him or just SSS (shoot,shovel,shut up) (joking). I did send him an invite to SS that he did not accept.

A while back I decide not to let this POS get under my skin. Just sit back and enjoy him make an ass out of himself (and help him do so any chance I got). However in the last week he has crossed some lines that offend the hell out of me. I am not a Veteran therefore don't feel that I have the right to express my extreme outrage on behalf of you all. However, I am the mother,sister,daughter,niece of Veterans. He is sporting new decals in the back window of his truck. These decals are as follows- 101st patch,HALO Wings,EIB, Calvary Swords, Jumpmaster wings, Airborne. When I saw this a couple days ago I tamped down the urge to remove them myself (Wrote it off as stupid shit).
Today he strolls into the store wearing woodland BDU's with a color 101st patch, EIB, NO rank, patrol cap (indoors). I asked why he was dressed that way. He says he is on his Reserve Duty week (full beard and uncut hair). I asked why he was not wearing rank. He replies "We are not allowed to display rank in public anymore because of the terrorist threat" Me- "Don't you have to shave for drill?" "SF doesn't shave so they can blend with the locals" I exploded. "Are you fucking kidding me?? How gullible do you think everyone is? I hope a Vet stomps your lying guts in the dirt!" He smirks and says"Well, I gotta get back to base since I got a jump to teach" And calmly walks out the door. This dude is certifiable! Any thoughts? Should I keep trying to ignore him or just SSS (shoot,shovel,shut up) (joking). I did send him an invite to SS that he did not accept.

Stab him in the left / not right, left carotid artery and watch him hemmorage on the ground while you dangle quick clot in his face. Is that too extreme?

F.M.

Still thinking along the lines of an old Montana law that is still technically on the books... "Needed Killing Law". Back during the wild years Montana enacted the "Needed Killing law" that merely required at least two witnesses that could verify -"Yep he needed killin'. It is still technically an active law here. Just trying to find the right loopholes to use it with no repercussions to myself! Other than that it seems the old reliable Triple S may be an option.

:) there's no need for violence, belittling him is so much more entertaining.

Take a picture of him in his regalia and one of the back of his vehicle (without the license plate) and post them up here. I'm not sure what the deal is on the Stolen Valor Act but the least we can do is make fun of him here on the site, and maybe send a well-worded expose to your local paper.

:) there's no need for violence, belittling him is so much more entertaining.

Take a picture of him in his regalia and one of the back of his vehicle (without the license plate) and post them up here. I'm not sure what the deal is on the Stolen Valor Act but the least we can do is make fun of him here on the site, and maybe send a well-worded expose to your local paper.

Ya know what? We gots us an ossifer who actually has GOOD ideas!

LL

Ya know what? We gots us an ossifer who actually has GOOD ideas!

LL

Clearly you've mistaken me for someone else. Remember, I merely surround myself with smart NCOs (preferably 18Ds but hey I'm not picky) and the occasional really sharp E4, and then take credit for their ideas.

Back