Pre-Commissioning (ROTC, OCS, West Point) Questions and Answers

Leadership training course? Never heard of it. It that a fancy new name for "basic camp" or CTLT?

Sir, from what I understand of the course, it's similar to LDAC. A couple friends of mine went to it after they were transplanted from USAF and Navy ROTC courses and had missed LDAC.

Skeeter, how far along are you in school?

Leadership training course? Never heard of it. It that a fancy new name for "basic camp" or CTLT?
I can not say for sure, but that is probably correct for "basic camp." It is not however, CTLT. All I really know about the course is that it is one month at Ft. Knox Ky. It allows students to skip the first two years of ROTC and focus on the Military science three and four classes.

Sir, from what I understand of the course, it's similar to LDAC. A couple friends of mine went to it after they were transplanted from USAF and Navy ROTC courses and had missed LDAC.

Skeeter, how far along are you in school?

According to the school I am considered a junior by hours, but I am truly only a sophomore within the nursing curriculum. I apply for the actual School of Nursing at the beginning of the month, and if accepted I will have 5 more semesters left to graduate with my BSN.

Back