Professional Writing

Hell Spit when I was your age the only source was the library and dewey decimal system research. File card catalog was always messed up and you couldn't take home reference material. No photo copy machines back then so hand written and then the bibliography cards etc. Minimum term papers then were 5K.
I sit in the evenings and read a thread and without getting up I can google the subject and read until I get tired. God I love this technology. Now if I could just figure out how to program my phone.
Bill

Don't ask Spit to help you with it, at his pace your phone will be obsolete before he gets it working for you! ;)

Hey, I worked for the government. It's pending assignment to the relevant team member right now, who will get to it as soon as they can.

Yeah... Good luck. I'm still waiting to see an essay on Operation Gold.

I finally found someone on the site who is slower about following through on their writing than I am.

Thanks, Spitty!

Hey what the hell I'm getting shit and I didn't even know! Bloody typical Americanos to not even tell someone they're talking shit about me and not even bother to let me know...jeeeez.

I'm just trying to dig it out. It's in my old papers folder somewhere hidden amongst the research and other assorted crap. Maybe I should have labelled it with the actual title LOL.

Well maybe I should have use my new-found mod-like powers to rename this thread "HEY SPITTY REMEMBER THAT PAPER YOU PROMISED US YOU'D POST MONTHS AGO? PUT IT HERE!" would that have helped?

Here it is. I'll post it up in that other thread too. It's a fairly rubbish essay, I got a B for it. Was one of the first ones I did when I went back.

Attachments

• HEREISTHEBLOODYESSAY.pdf
    172.6 KB · Views: 7
Here it is. I'll post it up in that other thread too. It's a fairly rubbish essay, I got a B for it. Was one of the first ones I did when I went back.

A "B?" With all of those spelling errors (organized, recognized, etc.) you're lucky to get that ;)

Thanks for posting that Spitfire.

LOL.

It was actually a bit difficult to get sources for some of it since I was very wary about certain sites and whatnot.

Back