PSA - Great pricing on Lifestraws <Woot>

How is their long term durability? I researched these a while back and found many unhappy customers that claimed the straws fell apart after only a few uses.

For me, this would be part of my bug out bag collection so having these last is important. I have had people I trust tell me that the Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System were a solid system and were relatively cheap. Just some more FYI.

How is their long term durability? I researched these a while back and found many unhappy customers that claimed the straws fell apart after only a few uses.

For me, this would be part of my bug out bag collection so having these last is important. I have had people I trust tell me that the Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System were a solid system and were relatively cheap. Just some more FYI.

I have had several and have taken them all over the world Philippines, Thailand, Mexico and many more places back packing out to where there is no running water and have had no problems so far. A lot of the issue is taking care of it.

Back