PSP LODD

Muppet

Paratrooper
Verified Military
Wrong side of heaven, righteous side of hell
Bucks County state lawmakers react to passing of Bucks County State Trooper Martin Mack III

This occurred this morning in @policemedic and my AO. I'm told from friends from Philly Fire that they, all 3 were struck at high speed, ejected from southbound to northbound lanes. Catastrophic trauma. I've seen trauma like that, it's not viable.

The fact that PFD did not transport then says alot.

To make matters closer to home, Trooper Mack lived in our town, just north of Philly, I did not know him personally but ran into him as a medic.

He/family are members of our parish where Maria and I were married. His daughter goes to kindergarten at the catholic school, where Maria's/my niece goes.

Rest easy troopers.

My condolences to you, their family, and their friends.

That's awful, and I am very sorry to hear that.

Several years ago a former medic colleague-tuned-NC-state-trooper died similarly. I am not comparing events, @Muppet , only bring it up to say the risk is real, and it's a tragedy. Condolences to his family and friends.

Past the troopers house last night in our town. Couple troopers and family outside, offered our condolences.

The second trooper, I'm told was a volunteer firefighter in the county where I'm a paramedic. His wife is pregnant. Im told, he was on the job since 2021. Fucking horrible.

Back