PSYOP vet arrested in Athens, GA on meth and LSD

He just validated a lot of Psyop stereotyping.....

I keed, I keed,

maybe......

Stereotypes come from somewhere.

Why did he have to be PSYOP? He could have been literally any other MOS. There are so few 37F in the world; why did the meth clown have to be one?

I hate when the media feels it's necessary to use the term "Veteran" in articles like that. It's as if it gives them more credibility. How about meth addict gets arrested?

I hate when the media feels it's necessary to use the term "Veteran" in articles like that. It's as if it gives them more credibility. How about meth addict gets arrested?

I'm sure we've both arrested a number of people under similar circumstances but it never made the paper. Wonder why...Could it be that your run of the mill addict doesn't merit interest and column inches?

Even I have to forgive the media on this one. Too much irony here to resist.:sneaky:

They do.

@Bypass and I were thrown out of an Awful Waffle many years ago on a hunting trip for our pistols.

Did you mean you were on a hunting trip and were wearing sidearms in a Waffle House? Or that you and @Bypass were actually hoping to find pistols at a Waffle House? :D I would've started at a gun store, but that's just me...

Obviously a severe case of PTLSD.

PTLSD. (Baha... lmao with that un).

Hope someone bails the dude out. Is anyone surprised that he's in a clown costume smokin crack?

Shit... I feel bad for the guy. He needs some docs at the VA who'll go with some of the newer treatments rather than sticking with the standard PTSD combo of drugs that they know is only effective in 20% of cases. Propranolol for memory dampening is one pretty damn good example where the VA's (and other's) clinical trials have already shown significant (45% mean) reduction in symptoms after only 6 doses (a pill). WTF are they waiting on? It's an old-school, common, cheep, quite safe drug with a newly discovered purpose. Wish they'd give the damn crack-smokin clown the help he needs (and the rest).

With my bitchin outta the way... lol... I kinda like the that tat he's got on his forehead. :)

PTLSD. (Baha... lmao with that un).

Hope someone bails the dude out. Is anyone surprised that he's in a clown costume smokin crack?

Shit... I feel bad for the guy. He needs some docs at the VA who'll go with some of the newer treatments rather than sticking with the standard PTSD combo of drugs that they know is only effective in 20% of cases. Propranolol for memory dampening is one pretty damn good example where the VA's (and other's) clinical trials have already shown significant (45% mean) reduction in symptoms after only 6 doses (a pill). WTF are they waiting on? It's an old-school, common, cheep, quite safe drug with a newly discovered purpose. Wish they'd give the damn crack-smokin clown the help he needs (and the rest).

With my bitchin outta the way... lol... I kinda like the that tat he's got on his forehead. :)

Do you have a back ground in medicine, that puts you in a position to decide who should be taking Propranolol for any reason? If not, you are well out of your lane. What that means is, unless you are a Pharm D, or credentialed health care provider, your opinion is of no clinical value here, and best kept to yourself.

Do you have a back ground in medicine, that puts you in a position to decide who should be taking Propranolol for any reason? If not, you are well out of your lane. What that means is, unless you are a Pharm D, or credentialed health care provider, your opinion is of no clinical value here, and best kept to yourself.

Well and properly said.

I had intended to immediately post the links to the VA and other studies, which is directly from where my comments regarding the drug were gleaned.

[For anyone who may be interested, I'll insert the link on the 3rd trial, which never got off the ground, but references the results of the two previous studies by the VA: PTSD Symptom Reduction by Propranolol Given After Trauma Memory Activation - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov . There are other studies you can search on the same site which deal with the same subject matter.]

A53, xince you put the studies up, do you know what Propranolol is? Do you know the side effects.

You wrote: "it is common, cheep, quite safe drug". What makes you say that?

In other words, Red Flag 1 asked you about your medical background. Please expound.

I am not saying you are wrong. But it would be beneficial to all to know the proponent's background. Thanks.

Back