PSYOP vet arrested in Athens, GA on meth and LSD

I don't have any (human) medical training whatsoever. I am NOT a doctor.

MOD EDIT: Above is the answer to my question about your medical background. Thank you for that. The edited material is your medical advice on how to treat PTSD. There is a dedicated PTSD thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got popcorn. They can read the studies and shread my ass if they still wanna after that.

Ok. Forget I ever mentioned Propranolol, the VA's and other 104 studies done on it and that my statements on the drug came from those VA studies.

Ok. Forget I ever mentioned Propranolol, the VA's and other 104 studies done on it and that my statements on the drug came from those VA studies.
Nah... I'd rather be shreaded. If one guy with PTSD on here investigates it, discusses it with his doctor, takes the treatment and benefits from it, bring it on.
It's worth being shreaded for that.

You're skating on thin ice.
I'll give you some friendly advice. Back the fuck away from the keyboard. Read a lot more if you want to, you're more than welcome to. But your are digging a hole right now on this site that is only getting deeper.
Do you understand?
Just step away now, take a breather, do some reading on this site to feel our vibe. Then, if you want to, come back and enjoy it.
Keep flapping your gums like you are now and your stay will be short.
In case you think so, I'm not threatening you, I dont have the power to in any case, I'm merely giving you advice, do what you will with it.

Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaa I had to go to the Urban Dictionary on that one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did you at least have the good fortune to hit google image search on the way?

Back on topic - every group has their 10%. But Pennywise recruited by Walter White? It seems the PSYOP community had a "go big or go home" approach to this one.

Did you at least have the good fortune to hit google image search on the way?...

YES!

hafrid.png

It's worth being shreaded for that.

12 years of college (according to your original profile) and you spell "shredded" with an "a". Three times. And you're 50 years old...

You are becoming an enigma to me, my friend, a bit of a puzzle.

I'm all for a sensible discussion on PTSD but we have several threads on the topic. Do we need more opinions and thoughts here or will the others suffice?

Back