question about SWCC operation

JT0991

Unverified
I'm very into the NSW community, and contracted for SWCC right now. I originally wanted SEAL but my asvab was too low, so I'm working on getting my PST good enough for SEAL. My question is, is will special bot team operators ever do any type of operation where they swim up onto a beach and start a mission from there. I'm aware Special boy team operators don't do combat diving(as far as I've know).It's a random question but one of the inspiration for me to be a SEAL was the idea of swimming up onto a beach and carrying on from there.

I'm very into the NSW community, and contracted for SWCC right now. I originally wanted SEAL but my asvab was too low, so I'm working on getting my PST good enough for SEAL. My question is, is will special bot team operators ever do any type of operation where they swim up onto a beach and start a mission from there. I'm aware Special boy team operators don't do combat diving(as far as I've know).It's a random question but one of the inspiration for me to be a SEAL was the idea of swimming up onto a beach and carrying on from there.

Protip: you really need to proof read your posts. Autocorrect is killing you.

Sorry about the spelling, I'm using my phone and it sucks typing in this thing. I'm glad this is a comical thread but in all seriousness, does anyone know the answer to my question or does anyone know any prior SWCC's I can PM?

Sorry about the spelling, I'm using my phone and it sucks typing in this thing. I'm glad this is a comical thread but in all seriousness, does anyone know the answer to my question or does anyone know any prior SWCC's I can PM?

Attention to detail and treating those you're asking for information with a little respect will serve you well. Time to slow your roll, step back and re-evaluate how you phrased things, didn't proof/correct before you hit send and why you might get further scrutiny for these failings.

Step away from the keyboard before you do irreparable damage to your chances of ever finding information here.

That's my weekly 'nice mod' post... you've got your spot correction, and a course to take, what you do with this is up to you.

Back