Questions about enroute to Bragg/Airborne

Wolf9Alpha

Unverified
Hello,

I have orders to Bragg (Civil Affairs Qual Course). I am not AB qualified yet. I want to take my family to Bragg and get government housing for the duration of AB school. Orders say TDY Enroute? Am I authorized to get government housing on Bragg before I graduate AB school?

Thank you

More than likely, getting BAH or quarters for your family is dependent on whether or not you:

1. Get past your attendance at the BAC.

2. Complete the CA course.

Your orders should reflect what you are authorized by DA. If it says "Concurrent Travel with family members is authorized", then the answer would be yes. Check with your PAC if you have questions as my input is not an absolute, just some info based on how things are done.

Good luck

More than likely, getting BAH or quarters for your family is dependent on whether or not you:

1. Get past your attendance at the BAC.

2. Complete the CA course.

Your orders should reflect what you are authorized by DA. If it says "Concurrent Travel with family members is authorized", then the answer would be yes. Check with your PAC if you have questions as my input is not an absolute, just some info based on how things are done.

Good luck

Much appreciated

Back