Questions on SFAS

Can't even pass the APFT?

My $ is on, NO Fuckin WAY!
But, who knows. Maybe you like pain and will 'squeek' by.

I quoted this so it couldn't be deleted.

You are asking about SFAS and I tend to stay out of these debates as I am not an SFAS Selectee. Having worn a uniform however and been around SF I do think I am qualified to lend the following insight:

I think you haven't the slightest idea about the military, much less SF. You're gonna get raped.

Good luck.

You're gonna get raped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA}:-)}:-):

Attachments

• gonnagetraped.jpg
    gonnagetraped.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 41
Spartan... Why dont you leave the dispersal of advice to those who have the knowledge and first hand experience to back their advice.

You have neither of the previously mentioned.

Now go do PT.

Crip

Its not like I don't have a clue of what Im talking about....was just trying to help.

And if you actually read what I said....It says that he should listen to you guys....almost sounds like your trying to start a controversy...

Its not like I don't have a clue of what Im talking about....was just trying to help.

And if you actually read what I said....It says that he should listen to you guys....almost sounds like your trying to start a controversy...

Who the hell do you think you're talking to? STFU understand?

BTW remove Army from your branch of service you haven't served which means you haven't earned that.

This is not a request, it better be the first thing you do when you log on.

Don't test me and do not start flapping your pie hole.

Damn, some of you need to get your ego's in check. I took Spartan's post to just be his opinion, without claiming a military background. Not everyone is a superstud going into the military. I couldn't even make it a mile on the first PT test. And I was already contracted to go into the 82nd. Had that patch on and everything. The Drills made my life a living hell after that. But in the end I was one plane jumpin, ruck humpin, pig totin motherfucker. Will our new 18X make it to the Q course? Statistical odds are that he won't, but odds have been proven wrong before. I hope the fucker makes it and comes back here and laughs his ass off.

I think that is a great idea!!

Also, he should maintain a positive attitude whether he makes it through SFAS or not. Because if he don't make it, he goes to Big Army for the remainder of his contract.

But a couple of things he stated in subsequent posts make me suspect that even the 82nd or 101st might not be suitable. Aside from his belief that he will need to know 3 languages by the time he graduates from SFQC (:uhh:), the relative contempt he expressed for Ranger school (and the Marines!) shows a lack of awareness of what serving in the military is about.

Might be better off rethinking his choices, or getting a little more realistic about them.

Damn, some of you need to get your ego's in check. I took Spartan's post to just be his opinion, without claiming a military background. Not everyone is a superstud going into the military. I couldn't even make it a mile on the first PT test. And I was already contracted to go into the 82nd. Had that patch on and everything. The Drills made my life a living hell after that. But in the end I was one plane jumpin, ruck humpin, pig totin motherfucker. Will our new 18X make it to the Q course? Statistical odds are that he won't, but odds have been proven wrong before. I hope the fucker makes it and comes back here and laughs his ass off.

Spoken like a true Mack Daddy! lol

Yes it is like you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Reading about or talking to someone about a given subject does not qualify you to hand out advice on said subject. Continue to prep yourself for your journey and leave the mentoring to those with the first hand knowledge to support it.

I actually read what you said. I am starting nothing; I am simply telling you to its generally considered poor practice to offer advice on subjects you don't have first hand knowledge of, especially given the fact that several others of us (SF soldiers) have given the young lad advice on the subject.

Any questions??

Crip

Yes it is like you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Reading about or talking to someone about a given subject does not qualify you to hand out advice on said subject. Continue to prep yourself for your journey and leave the mentoring to those with the first hand knowledge to support it.

I actually read what you said. I am starting nothing; I am simply telling you to its generally considered poor practice to offer advice on subjects you don't have first hand knowledge of, especially given the fact that several others of us (SF soldiers) have given the young lad advice on the subject.

Any questions??

Crip

Sounds good

Sounds good

SO-

Of course it sounds good, it's true.

I have to agree with Crip here. You have NO experience other than MEPS, you strayed way out of your lane. If you try to sharpshoot or argue with one of the cadre in RIP/ROP the way you did with Crip, you will have your ass handed to you. Bad Idea, instead, go for the 'Grey Man' concept.

I'm not just giving you this advice because Crip is another SF guy, 18D, or my friend - it's because this little piece of advice will save you some pain in your early military career - look, listen, learn; those are your goals for the first 24 months of your service, if you do that, you will see who and what you want to emulate, and become an outstanding soldier.

Go do PT and focus on the multiple 25m targets ahead of you.

SO-

Of course it sounds good, it's true.

I have to agree with Crip here. You have NO experience other than MEPS, you strayed way out of your lane. If you try to sharpshoot or argue with one of the cadre in RIP/ROP the way you did with Crip, you will have your ass handed to you. Bad Idea, instead, go for the 'Grey Man' concept.

I'm not just giving you this advice because Crip is another SF guy, 18D, or my friend - it's because this little piece of advice will save you some pain in your early military career - look, listen, learn; those are your goals for the first 24 months of your service, if you do that, you will see who and what you want to emulate, and become an outstanding soldier.

Go do PT and focus on the multiple 25m targets ahead of you.

SO-

We're not telling you to go away. I can tell where your soul is.....just tryin to connect the dots to your fingers.

We're asking for a good comeback from you for these posts.

You now have the opportunity to learn something from several of us here and respond.

That opportunity would probably have saved others in the pipeline had they had the same opportunity as you.

The 'Grey man' quote from the omnipotent one is not just sound advice, it should be your mantra/creed from here on out.

You do not want the cadre to remember your name, especially for doin stupid shit.

:2c:

Rangers? Sure. Marines? Easy. Forces? Gimme another year. I'll be there.

Normally I don't comment on these subjects as I am a Marine but I have to ask, are you high? You haven't done shit as far as the military is concerned you aren't even a boot yet, and from the sound of things you'll be lucky if you can pass basic or AIT on the first try let alone SFAS. You say give you another year and you'll be there but yet you think that your in good enough shape and in a position to make a statement as bold as the one above. There are female admin clerks in the Marine Corps that could run your dick into the dirt right before they laugh at you, and they get 1000x's more respect from me then you do right now. And the Rangers I count amongst my friends would have murdered your ass.

Marines easy, lmfao, you'd be the sorry individual in the pork chop platoon who takes six months to get out of boot camp, and God knows how long you would be in the School of Infantry. Do yourself a favor stop posting unless you have a very humbled question, and suck in the advise that these vetted SF soldiers are giving you. In other words close your mouth and open your ears, you might just learn something that will save your life someday.

Out

Back