Ranger School Journal

EATIII

Ranger
Verified SOF
This is a Ranger School Journal Written By A 2LT straight from West Point,and into the Fire of what is Known as the Hardest Leadership School in the Army.

It is a Day Bye Day Account of His Experiences going threw Ranger School in
1995.Times,Event's,and Scenarios are from that time,so it is a little dated.
None the less an accurate,and Descriptive account of The Life Of a Tired,and Hungry Ranger going through the Course.

At the End of the Journal their are some Good MRE Recipes,and a complete
Glossary of Ranger Term's/Acronyms.This is a good Read,and some Real Good
Insight for though's thinking,and or Preparing For Ranger School.

This Has been Posted Here With the Permission of the Author,RangerEsq.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY !

LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/?3mjzmmem4mm

Cool. I have a first account written recap from a Ranger who went through in the late 60's (or early 70's) IIRC...it will be interesting to read this!

E, your link works...it's the document I can't seem to download. All I get is code. What's odd is it shows a PDF file, but when I open it...it's MS Word. Ugh.

HAHAHA,

For the record, I was NOT the coolest Ranger student by any means. I never had an unusual problem while in the PB, but I droned hard several times while moving, which is worse. Never had a break in contact, but it got bad -- I never did understand why the Lucky Charms Elf was tracking our patrol.

-R3

lol... take a knee ane realize that there is noone in front of you taking a knee, but a tree :\ Nods definitely enhanced the school experience lol

Back