Re- Intro DasBoot

• Thread starter Deleted member 2517
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2517

After getting the OK from Boon to Re-introduce myself to the board-

I had what can only be called a "bad day" the other day. I just logged on last night and read some of the comments on my last post and I came off very "dickish" for lack of a better term. I was getting a little too annoyed by things I read on here, but I took a step back and thought of how things written here would be said by my dad and other military people, and I've been able to look at the site from a new perspective. I apologize for being a bit of a "cyber bitch"- this whole forum thing is pretty new to me;)

Sorry to anyone I annoyed or pissed for with the last thread. I'm back on to be a productive rule abiding member.

Respectfully,
DasBoot

Welcome again. You're really outside your comfort zone now mate. Cheers! :-)

Welcome back to the site. Thanks to a little... er..., site hiccup the other night, a couple of days worth of posts have been lost; between that and the short attention span most of us have, it's likely that any "dickishness" in the past will soon be forgotten.

Welcome back to the site. Thanks to a little... er..., site hiccup the other night, a couple of days worth of posts have been lost; between that and the short attention span most of us have, it's likely that any "dickishness" in the past will soon be forgotten.

Word.

DasBoot, when in a hole sometimes it is best if you stop digging. Hopefully with your new post you've dropped your shovel. I think the only reason anyone is inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt is because of your new Intro/ Apology.

Like Tim Gunn says....Make it work.

I won't forget Polar Bear's never forget

captainamericareborn_01_hitchcover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back