Re- Intro DasBoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBoot

Ranger
Verified SOF
After getting the OK from Boon to Re-introduce myself to the board-

I had what can only be called a "bad day" the other day. I just logged on last night and read some of the comments on my last post and I came off very "dickish" for lack of a better term. I was getting a little too annoyed by things I read on here, but I took a step back and thought of how things written here would be said by my dad and other military people, and I've been able to look at the site from a new perspective. I apologize for being a bit of a "cyber bitch"- this whole forum thing is pretty new to me;)

Sorry to anyone I annoyed or pissed for with the last thread. I'm back on to be a productive rule abiding member.

Respectfully,
DasBoot

QC

1 CDO
Verified SOF
Welcome again. You're really outside your comfort zone now mate. Cheers! :-)

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
Welcome back to the site. Thanks to a little... er..., site hiccup the other night, a couple of days worth of posts have been lost; between that and the short attention span most of us have, it's likely that any "dickishness" in the past will soon be forgotten.

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
SOF Support
Welcome back to the site. Thanks to a little... er..., site hiccup the other night, a couple of days worth of posts have been lost; between that and the short attention span most of us have, it's likely that any "dickishness" in the past will soon be forgotten.

Word.

DasBoot, when in a hole sometimes it is best if you stop digging. Hopefully with your new post you've dropped your shovel. I think the only reason anyone is inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt is because of your new Intro/ Apology.

Like Tim Gunn says....Make it work.

Polar Bear

They call me Mr Sunshine
Verified Military

I won't forget Polar Bear's never forget

mike_cos

Folgore
Verified Military
captainamericareborn_01_hitchcover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.