Removing the Confederate Flag

With the talk of Amazon et al. getting rid of things including the Confederate Flag, I'm wondering how long it will be until WWII movies are targeted.

Come on folks, we can't be showing all of this Nazi hate.

With the talk of Amazon et al. getting rid of things including the Confederate Flag, I'm wondering how long it will be until WWII movies are targeted.

Nazi hate was more directed towards the jews and I think liberals are still OK with that. Maybe the way that the Japanese are represented being similar to that of bugs bunny ww2 era cartoons..

:wall:

In all honesty, what do we do when everything offends everyone, when everyone is offended by something out there and we "must" act to remove the offensive subject? Our society's becoming an auto-immune disorder.

I don't think many of us could have imagined the level of social justice lunacy infecting the national discourse. It doesn't sound too farfetched for plastic modellers to maybe start hoarding decals and such in preparation for the coming purge.

ec82reviewme_decals.jpg

I have to think (and maybe I'm being an optimist) that America is reaching a critical mass on stupidity. Time for people to get real. How about this protesting Americans? Go strap on a kevlar, ruck up, carry 100 lbs of shit on your back, hump a M-4 and go hang out in Iraq or A-stan while getting shot at, mortared and rocketed for awhile. There would be a lot less bullshit in this country.

I have to think (and maybe I'm being an optimist) that America is reaching a critical mass on stupidity. Time for people to get real. How about this protesting Americans? Go strap on a kevlar, ruck up, carry 100 lbs of shit on your back, hump a M-4 and go hang out in Iraq or A-stan while getting shot at, mortared and rocketed for awhile. There would be a lot less bullshit in this country.
I would assume that nearly every generation since the revolution thought we were reaching that point, but unfortunately, I don't think that's the case.

The sad truth is, the overwhelming majority doesn't really give a shit about what you or anyone else did in Afghanistan or Iraq.

I would assume that nearly every generation since the revolution thought we were reaching that point, but unfortunately, I don't think that's the case.

The sad truth is, the overwhelming majority doesn't really give a shit about what you or anyone else did in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Sad, but unfortunately true. It is hard for me to register, that train of thought.

Sad, but unfortunately true. It is hard for me to register, that train of thought.
It's easier for me to understand the Taliban or ISIS. They fiercely believe in something and are willing to do anything to realize it.

Then there are Americans would rather watch the E Network or cry over orphans in Darfur than acknowledge any problems they may be facing in their own country.

ETA-
When they do notice something is askew at home, they are duped by political profiteers and race baiters into thinking something like the Confederate Flag is to blame.

Back