Rep. Greg Steube (R-Fla.) pulled out a collection of handguns during a House Judiciary Committee

Bypass

Evil Genius
Verified SOF
Man I like this guy. Doesn't take **** from the democrap *******!!
Although on a video conference he still is Awesome!! Read the full article attachment below.

“I hope the gun is not loaded,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) interjected as Steube made a point.
“I’m in my house, I can do whatever I want with my guns,” Steube shot back.

“Don’t let them fool you that they are not attempting to take away your ability to purchase handguns. They’re using the magazine ban to do it,” Steube said.
Steube pulled out lower-capacity magazines and showed that they do not fit in his handguns that have larger standard magazine capacity, arguing that Democrats’ bill would essentially outlaw those firearms.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) repeatedly asked Steube to yield for a question.
“No, I’m trying to get my point across in the two minutes I have left,” Steube said.

“This is who Republicans are. Kids are being buried and they’re bragging about how many guns they own during our gun safety hearing. They are not serious. They are a danger to our kids,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) said in a tweet.
Steube responded to Swalwell: “If you hate the 2nd Amendment, move to China. I hear you know some people there…”

BAM!!

GOP lawmaker pulls guns during markup

Back