Repost From Combat Medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOSTCRNA

SOF Medical
SOF Support
Posted this in Combat Medicine but wanted to post where it would be more readily seen. Mods delete if inappropriate.

Hello All,

I receive lots of PMs asking about SOF Surgical teams in general and SOST in particular. I enjoy answering them as best I can and try not to speculate but to be as factual as possible. I keep in contact with team members in SOST and JMAU but I really don't know much about the Army GHOST teams other than working with them once, and I don't know of any Navy equivalent.

I get a lot of interest in reserve SOST so I asked my buddy who just retired from the team after 7 or 8 busy years and he gave the current thinking. Right now the only reservists they plan to use are former team members who are transitioning off AD and have proved to be worth keeping. We plan to talk soon to get more details and when we do I will let everyone know if there is anything earth shattering.

If people are interested I will post updates when I have pertinent information.

Thanks

@SOSTCRNA

Appreciate your willingness to share your experiences, but no need to post in multiple forums.

Here is the link to your original post, I'll lock this and let it die slow death to increase exposure.

SOF Surgical Teams

- Locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back