Retraining CCT

Rperose

Unverified
Hey everybody, I did all the checklist requirements that afpc told me to do and now my current status is sent to cfm. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through the retrain process and could tell me how much longer I have until I will be notified if I've been approved or disapproved. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I am currently Active duty in the Air Force as security forces. I have been in for five years. I'm stationed at moody afb and assigned to the 824 BDS which is the only base/ squadron that I have been assigned to. I have been wanting to retrain into CCT for about 4 years now. Due to the rapid deployment tempo my squadron deals with, I've had to wait to apply. As of now, I have done all the requirements that afpc has given me and the status of my retrain says sent to cfm. Our unit is getting ready to push out again and I've been tasked to go unless I have an approved retrain. I was wondering if anyone that has gone through the process of a retrain knows how far out I am from hearing if I've been approved or disapproved. Thanks for your time,

-RJ

Hey everyone,

I am currently Active duty in the Air Force as security forces. I have been in for five years. I'm stationed at moody afb and assigned to the 824 BDS which is the only base/ squadron that I have been assigned to. I have been wanting to retrain into CCT for about 4 years now. Due to the rapid deployment tempo my squadron deals with, I've had to wait to apply. As of now, I have done all the requirements that afpc has given me and the status of my retrain says sent to cfm. Our unit is getting ready to push out again and I've been tasked to go unless I have an approved retrain. I was wondering if anyone that has gone through the process of a retrain knows how far out I am from hearing if I've been approved or disapproved. Thanks for your time,

-RJ

Post an intro in the intro section as per the site rule that YOU agreed to. Attention to detail!

Roger?

Back